Kay’s Antiques Shipping Policy
- Ensure that someone is at the delivery address during the agreed delivery window time to receive the Product/s;
- Ensure that the person receiving the Product checks the order and notifies us of any discrepancies. Should no discrepancies be noted we will regard the order as having been delivered correctly and in full.
- Notify us as soon as possible of any discrepancy or complaint
- if we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge and replace it with the correct order.
- If there is nobody at the designated delivery address to receive the Product, the Product will be taken back to the courier storage facility. We/they will upon return to the storage facility contact you for an alternative delivery date.