Kay’s Antiques Return Policy
- We would love to believe that we will always make sure we measure up to your expectations, but unfortunately, we need to manage expectations and exceptions should things not go according to plan.
- Once your order has been placed and payment confirmed, the order is set to be processed and cannot be reverted if the order has already been sent through to us.
- Every effort is made to get exactly what you have ordered to you on time. Although we pride ourselves on the fact that we double check every order, it may happen (very rarely) that a human error has been made. It is the customer’s responsibility to check their order upon arrival and make sure that everything is correct. Should it not be, we should be notified within 48 hours after delivery and we will rectify what might have gone wrong.
- All products are handled and transported carefully to ensure that the products maintain their integrity. Once a delivery has been made, the responsibility falls to the customer to ensure that the products are stored correctly. We do not take any responsibility for products that may have been damaged due to negligence from the customer’s side after delivery has taken place.
- For ‘change of heart’ online purchases, the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act (ECT) takes preference over the CPA and allows the consumer a week to return a ‘change of heart’ product for a full refund. In this instance the consumer has to send the goods back at their own cost.
- The returned item must be in a re-sellable condition and in its original packaging.
- We do not accept any returns on items that have been personalized, altered and/or re-sized to a customer’s specifications prior to shipping.